Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thrift Store Love!

I love thrift stores!  I totally enjoy looking through everything, wondering what I could possibly do with it.  Then, before I'm even out the door, I break out the hand sanitizer.  While I like the hunt, there is just something about the hundreds of other hands that have touched my new found treasures - hands that have been places I don't want to know about.  After all, not everyone is as neurotic as I am about hand washing.  Anyway, my mom frequents them and estate sales often in search of vintage linens and furniture for her antique shop.  She brings me home items that I might be able to use.  She's the best!  This is what she brought home for me on her last trip.  Random!  Believe it or not, I'll actually use this stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment